Serving the role as NAWPA Facilitator, WILD:
- Facilitates the assembly and interaction of the NAWPA Committee members and/or their designated representatives.
- Supports the Steering Committee in their communications with agency heads and agency staff.
- Manages the NAWPA website as directed by the Chair of the Steering Committee.
- Works with the Chair of the Steering Committee to prepare formal NAWPA Committee reports.
- Tracks and reports outputs from the Task Groups.
WILD Foundation is a US 501(c)(3) non-profit organization based in Boulder, Colorado with a government relations office established in the Washington, D.C. area.