The WILD Foundation is a US 501(c)(3) non-profit organization based in Boulder, Colorado with a government relations office established in the Washington, D.C. area. WILD serves as NAWPA Committee Facilitator, and in this role:
- Facilitates the assembly and interaction of the NAWPA Committee members and/or their designated representatives.
- Supports the Coordinating Group in their communications with agency heads and agency staff.
- Manages the NAWPA website as directed by the Working Chair.
- Works with the Working Chair to prepare formal NAWPA Committee reports.
- Tracks and reports outputs from the Working Groups.